BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Minggu, 24 Oktober 2010

so what if I were bad girl?

when you ask ... ask me to help you find your life partner ..
at that moment the heart is hard to shake the blood flowing .. beyond measure ...
crate wanted to come out around my body this dirty ..

try you think .. how disappointed I was to hear those words ..
I'm disappointed in you want me to keep things I may not be strong enough to save them ..

Do not think to be my enemy ..
I just want to be the means by your side ..
.. in your arms by your side ..
I also want to feel the caress of love ...
I though it would be impossible to get from yourself!

good or not ..
I also want to forget ...
forget the things that deserve to be forgotten ..
so what I became a bad girl?
you would not be able to change the situation ..
this blood,
This heart,
this exercise,
this soul ...
will continue to mourn the error which I committed ..
sick ... I swear ... ill to express ...
do not forget ...
you will feel what I feel now ..
remember ...
when you love someone and really want to have it .. you will feel will not get him!
remember going to bring this love to death!

0 komentar: