BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Jumat, 22 Oktober 2010

FRIEND'S


originated from the void
is not nothing
that there is no confidence ..
into something more meaningful
mean ..
spirited ...
and become a life ..

loneliness sometimes it becomes more filled ..
repopulate a living soul ..
I dont want to imagine ..
if there is separation
I believe ...
.. a good person will get a good also ..

I wanted to scream in the ear you!
"I beg you ... .. do not ever gone remain in my heart that this vacuum! .. Do not kill me from the darkness of this world!"

unfortunately ... when I'm proud of you .. why do you not see the position and state of my heart now ... why only I can feel it ???..
why do you only looking outside only in terms of circumstances ..
dont watch this,in my heart ...

oath ...
until whenever .. I still love you guys ...
without you guys know ..
it heart sick to hold everything ...

... dear friend .. I like you love yourself ...
a day when the Lord will give you a clue ..
that I need you .. need your support .. need liver support,, to keep my head .. be a human that is not nothing in the face of the almighty ..!

love you all ..
I begged one .. please guide me ...!

0 komentar: